Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||CBN(Cubic Boron Nitride)||Body:||Aluminum OR Steel|
|Bond:||Vitrified||Usage:||For Crankshaft And Camshaft|
Vitrified Cubic boron nitride CBN grinding wheel for Crankshaft and camshaft
Vitrified CBN grinding wheel is used for grinding the end face, piston ring, gasket, filling piece, compressor part, semiconductor material, magnetic material, cutter, the stator of vane pump, rotor, blade end, precision spring, etc.
1. large amount of grinding;
2. high wear resistance;
3. Good self-sharpening ability.
4. high grinding ratio;
5. need sufficient supply of coolant in the grinding.
6. in large scale production,usually use diamond rotary dresser for dressing
1. The grinding of mild steel is the first choice. A lot of experience on imported and domestic stainless steel and other soft steel grinding to achieve very ideal results, and efficiency increased by about 100%, economic benefits increased by 200%.
2. Precision and final grinding of workpieces (micro-bearings, air machines, crankshafts, camshafts, high-precision threads, instruments, etc.) produced in large quantities on automatic machines.
3. The grinding of complex workpieces (gear shaper, broach, high precision gear, die, punch, etc.) with good edge and angle retention is required.
4. Fine grinding and final grinding of large precision workpieces (machine tool guide, high precision lead screw, etc.). The common abrasives used in these workpieces are easy to cause large deformation because of high grinding temperature. The best choice is CBN grinding wheel.
5. Fine and final grinding of precision parts made of heat-resistant steel and alloy steel with high hardness (HRC55 or above). When these parts are used with ordinary abrasives, high accuracy can not be obtained because of abrasives consumption or abrasive bluntness too fast.
6. Mass production of workpieces such as instruments and micro-bearing parts on automatic or semi-automatic machine tools
7. CBN grinding for titanium alloy is the best choice of grinding wheel.
Ceramic bonded diamond CBN grinding wheel has more and more obvious advantages in grinding some special materials such as ceramics, and has a good prospect in the development of diamond grinding wheel. It is considered to be a high-performance grinding wheel with high speed, high efficiency, high precision, low grinding cost and low environmental pollution. It has more and more extensive application and has become a hot spot of research and development of grinding tools all over the world in recent years.
|Basic Knowledge For Grinding Wheels|
|Bond Types||Metal bond||Long service life|
|Resin bond||Good finishing result|
|Electroplated bond||High precision|
|Vitrified bond||Less heat generation|
|Brazed bond||High efficiency|
|Grains Types||Super Abrasives||Diamond|
|CBN(cubic boron nitride)|
|White aluminum oxide|
|Pink aluminum oxide|
|Brown aluminum oxide|
|Single crystal aluminum oxide|
|Microcrystal aluminum oxide|
|Black silicon carbide|
|Green silicon carbide|
|SG grinding wheels|
|Popular Grain Size
(The smaller number, the rougher)
|60# 80# 100#||Rough|
|120# 150# 180# 200#||Medium Rough|
|240# 280# 320# 400# 600#||Fine|
|800# 1000# 1500# 2000# 3000#||Finishing|
|Popular Shape Codes||1A1,3A1,1V1,4A2,
|Customized shape need drawing|
|Choose Diamond or CBN grinding wheel?|
Diamond grinding wheel description:
Diamond grinding wheel is the best abrasive tools for grinding hard alloy, ceramics,
|What grain size shall you choose?|
|For Diamond or CBN grinding wheel,150# is a medium rough grain size which can meet
the needs of most usages of you have no special requirement, if you want to grind faster, choose a rougher grit,but it the surfacing result will be rougher at the same time, how to achieve the goal faster grinding and finer grit, choose two or three grit as a group, use rough grit grind first, then finer grit.
|3 points for storage of grinding wheels|
2. The grinding wheels should be stored on a straw mattress or a soft surface for their safety.